Monday, June 17, 2013

IPhone visits Portmagee, Ireland ~ Hipstamatic ~ Olloclip ~ Glaze ~ ImageBlender

Capture Hipstamatic Lens Jane Film Inas 69: Process Artista Sketch, Glaze, Snapseed, ImageBlender
My iPhone and I, loved Ireland for its colorful architecture, curving narrow roads, and seaside towns. Portmagee is a small town in the South of Ireland. We stayed there on our photo tour with Irish Landscape photographer, Peter Cox . Portmagee is a jump point to the Great Skellig Island, one of our destination shoots with our big cameras. In between shoots and meals I explored a few streets in town with my iPhone.We had an unbelievable few days of glorious weather, blue skies, mid seventies and always a sea breeze. Join me on my next full day iPhone Photography Workshop in Chesapeake City, Delaware on July 13 Click here for  more info and registration.
Love old bikes! Capture: Hipstamatic Process: Glaze, ImageBlender, Snapseed: Accessory Olloclip fisheye


Capture Hipstamatic: Process Glaze, Snapseed, ImageBlender, PhotoWizard (Pinch/Pull, to achieve distortion in top left and lower right) Accessory: Olloclip (I had a few stray dogs barking at my heels when I captured this one at the end of town.)












Capture Hipstamatic: Process Glaze, Snapseed, ImageBlender, PhotoWizard (Pinch/Pull, to achieve distortion in lower right) Accessory: Olloclip























Capture Hipstamatic: Process Glaze, Snapseed, ImageBlender: Accessory Olloclip




any question? enter your email below and I will help you