Sunday, January 16, 2011

B&O Railroad Museum

Shot with iPhone and ProHDR app. further processing with PicGrunger for border and texture.

Saturday I led a photo workshop at the B&O Railroad Museum. I had just a little time before the scheduled workshop to make a few ProHDR shots inside with the iPhone. I had a great group of workshop participants. Sue from the Coastal Camera Club in Delaware, was even doing some work with her iPhone, so I shared my favorite HDR app with her and she downloaded it right there! After the workshop I made a few more shots in the parking lot area. If you have never been to the B&O Museum and live near the Balto. metro area, it is a great museum.
Shot with iPhone and ProHDR app, further processed in Artista Oil
Shot with iPhone and CP Pro app single shot, processed in PhotoStudio for texture.




any question? enter your email below and I will help you