Monday, April 23, 2012

Painteresque~ BracketMode~ProHDR~The iPhone shoots Ladew Gardens in the rain..

All images here were captured in BracketMode, Processed with ProHDR, Painteresque, and Blended in ImageBlender, framed with Crop'n'Frame.
Last week I scouted Ladew Gardens as a possible alternative to Sherwood Gardens for my "Big Camera" workshop as the weather had been very warm and I was worried that the Tulips might be spoiled. When I arrived at Ladew it was in the late afternoon and it was gently raining.
I grabbed my umbrella, iPhone, rain jacket and put on my waterproof hike boots. Nothing better than a walk in a beautiful garden on a rainy day for saturated colors.
As it turned out there were not enough accessible tulips to move my shoot to Ladew, but I did make a few iPhone pictures while I was there.
 Ladew does not open most days until 10:00am and on weekends until 10:30am...so it does not lend itself to a "big camera" shoot and would only be good with the iPhone on a cloudy day, too tough to predict and schedule a workshop..but it is always nice to visit!

I have a great iPhone Photography workshop scheduled for Saturday, May 5, in Washington, DC.
Click here to Register

I also have an all day workshop for Sunday, May 6 in Washington, DC.
Click here to Register.

Hope you can join me there!
Tracy, the developer of Crop'n'Frame has added a great feature for saving your favorite style of frames so you can easily access it when you want. The "i" icon once the app is open, will then open a list of instructions for use and for adding your favorite frame design to the preset menu. Its a great new option!




any question? enter your email below and I will help you